- 1909 Swiss entrepreneur Adolf Feller takes over a company in Horgen and starts selling, and eventually producing, electrical installation products.
- 1920 The Feller offer includes, rotary switches, sockets, plugs, and sockets for flush mounting and other accessories.
- 1931 Elisabeth Feller, only 21 at the time, takes the helm. She successfully leads Feller for 40 years.
- 1932 The company launches its first toggle switch and establishes itself as a leading Swiss manufacturer.
- 1940s Thanks to Elisabeth Feller, employees receive sick and retirement insurance, a rare benefit at the time.
- 1973 Elisabeth Feller dies while the company is at an all-time high, having quadrupled its turnover since 1946.
- 1991 Expanding its popular product offer, Feller launches the EDIZIO range of switches, available in 14 colors.
- 1992 Schneider Electric acquired Feller, to enhance its portfolio in the Swiss market.