- 1925 The company is founded as Tour Agenturer in Stockholm, Sweden. It produces draught regulators and radiator valves.
- 1962 Tour Agenturer introduces the first transistorized heating regulator.
- 1980s Tour & Andersson extend its offer to include an integrated access control system the Mirco 7 IBM PC-based control system.
- 1994 The company releases TAC Vista and moves towards open systems architecture.
- 1996 TA Control releases TAC Xenta, a programmable control system featuring graphical programming.
- 2000 The TAC Group is created after a successful merger with CSI, a US company, to provide world-class building IT solutions and services.
- 2003 Schneider Electric acquires TAC Group.
- 2007 The company is merged with Pelco by Schneider Electric.