Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

I need an Earth leakage protection for monitoring 24V DC circuits

If you have a DC network (+ -) and you still need to have a human protection in case of insulation fault on the DC network,
we strongly recommend you to use an IT earthing system and use in association with earthing system 

Please refer the Vigilohm catalogue in the attachments for the whole range
Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?