Electrician Partner Programme
Explore our electrician portal to easily find products and related documents, access technical support, collect reward points, participate in trainings and more…
product information, overview of your rewards, retailer locator, trainings, promotions, technical and customer support.
Schneider Electric Company Story: Our technology is everywhere
From the moment you're up, so are we. You don't have to look too hard. Our technology is everywhere!Register/Log in
Stories of Electricians Bob’s Commitment to Live With What He Loves
Follow Bob Cross on his daily routine in and around his home in Australia and you will notice his commitment to both his electrical work and family.Register/Log in
Stories of Electricians Vitor’s Journey to Unleash His Potential
20-year-old Vitor found his opportunity to be an electrician, after completing the Schneider Electric Access to Energy program in Brazil. He has found a place where he found his potential and passion.Register/Log in
Stories of Electricians Sergey’s Passion to Pursue Life-Long Knowledge
As an electrician, Sergey enjoys the different types of jobs and people he encounters every day, from technical support for engineering systems to automation system implementations. He never stops learning and being his daughter’s all –time support.Register/Log in
Electrician Portal Benefits
- Grow your business - Think big: discover our tools that can support your business development.
- Claim your rewards - Check your account, Upload invoice, browse the catalog to choose your gifts, and redeem your points
- Find products - Find all information related to our offer: new launches, legacy products, price lists, technical documentation, and where to purchase
- Get professional support - Enjoy comprehensive partner support, including a customer hotline and FAQs.
- Enhance your knowledge - Access a wide catalog of trainings covering a broad range of topics
- Stay up-to-date - Keep up with the latest news on product launches, solutions, market trends, and special events.
Connect with us
Activate mySchneider electrician portalRegister Now
Need support? Contact the Schneider Electric Customer Care Center