Plastic control stations and enclosures for Ø 22 mm plastic monolithic signaling units (XB7)
Plastic the XALE Optimum control stations, for Ø 22 control and signalling units Harmony® XB7
FeaturesThese control stations cater for the most commonly encountered functions: start, stop, start-stop, emergency stop.
- Ready to use, the 45 complete XALE stations are fitted with 1, 2 or 3 Ø 22 mm control and signalling units from the Harmony® XB7 range
- 4 empty enclosures with 1, 2 or 3 cut-outs for user fitting of Harmony® XB7 units, in order to meet specific requirements.
- Mechanical resistance of product: IK05
- Conformity to main standards: IEC/EN 60947-1, IEC/EN 60947-5-1, IEC/EN 60947-5-5, IEC/EN 62208
- Certification: CE
- Degree of protection: IP54
BenefitsOptimum and economical!
Simple to install, the XALE Optimum control statio are designed to meet both standard requirements, by using the complete ready to use offer, and specific requirements, by using the customer assembly offer.
This Telemecanique Harmony offer provides both economy and flexibility.
- Control of garage doors, rolling shutters, smoke extraction ventsvents, etc.
- Simple machines and small lifting systems.
- Small machines (2 or 3 actuators) and mass production machines.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ