Varplus² modular capacitors are used to build capacitor banks for power factor correction on low voltage networks.
Their different assembly combinations allow them to cover all the power ratings you could need, depending on the voltage, frequency and harmonic pollution level of the network.
- Technical data Frequency: 50 or 60Hz
- Network voltage: 230 to 690V
- Rated voltage: 280 to 690V
- Capacitor rating power: 2.5 to 20 kvar
- Possibility of association with detuned reactors
- Detuned reactor tuning: 2.7(135Hz), 3.8(190Hz), 4.3(215Hz)
- Temperature class: class D (55°C)
- Standards: IEC 60831 1/2, CSA 22-2 No.190, UL