Motor management system
FeaturesTeSys T is an advanced motor management and protection system designed to prevent malfunctions. Both motor and mechanics are protected, so unexpected process or production halts can be anticipated.
TeSys T comprises:
- A controller providing main protection and control functions
- An extension module that completes the functions of the controller by providing voltage and power protection and monitoring
- An LTMCU operator control unit for reading, diagnostics and modification of the parameters monitored
Fully open, it communicates with commonly used Ethernet networks and protocols: Modbus/TCP and EtherNet/IP, and can also communicate via Modbus, CANopen, DeviceNet, PROFIBUS DP protocols.
Give your motor starters a sixth sense!
- TeSys T incorporates a communication interface for remote supervision and control of the motor.
- Open to all communication protocols, TeSys T can efficiently replace all existing relays.
ApplicationsIndustrial installations such as:
- Oil & gas
- Mining and mineral
- Water treatment
- Pulp & paper
- Pumping, ventilation, filtering
- Compressors, mixers, crushers, conveyor systems
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ