Ultra Rapid Circuit breakers 5000 and 6000A
- Rated current: 5000 and 6000A
- 2 Icu performances: 150kA at 440V – 100kA at 690V
- Rated operational voltage: 690V
- 1 frame 5000/6000A
- 3 pole and drawout version
- 1 "UR control module"
- 1« UR power module »
- 1 thruster mechanism: Thomson effect Coil
- Micrologic control units A,P,H
- Auxiliaries and accessories identical to standard Masterpact range
- Compliance with IEC 60947-2 international standards
- Compliance with the specifications of Marine classification companies: Lloyd’s Register , Bureau Veritas
Wherever high short-circuit current is involved Masterpact UR takes control
As installed power increases, electrical distribution has to shift from LV design to a MV design.
Built from the highly reliable standard air circuit-breaker, Masterpact UR has been developed to allow much higher installed power with LV design.
- Cost effective solution
- No MV needed, easier maintenance
- Simpler solution, reduced time to market.
- Busbar coupling onboard merchant vessels, off-shore platform
- Loop networks in industry, cement plant - petrochemical industry
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ