Multifunctional electrnoic alarms and multisound sirens
Editable voices/electronic alarrms/multisound sirens
- Simplicity and speed of installation thanks to pre-cabled and pre-assembled products
- Manufactured in conformity to the requirements of the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) European Directive.
- Realized by a user-friendly interface software “playlist builder” via SD card
- More choices thanks to 6 input channels and 63 sounds
- Up to IP65 for wall mounting, available for harsh environment
- High volume in compact size : max 97 db (DIN96) – max 89 db (DIN72)
- Simple volume adjustment in the front panel
- Available for panel or wall mounting, black or dark grey
- Compliant to standards and certifications : CE
- Each unit contains 16 sounds
- Panel mounting. DIN standard installation
- Up to 90 decibels in a compact size
- Simple volume adjustement (0 to 90 dB) thanks to an easy front panel access
- IP 54
- Panel colour: black or white
- Standards and certifications: CE, UR.
- All 43 alarm sounds can be controlled by external signal
- Up to 105 dB in a compact size
- Registration mode to choose and register the sounds of your choice
- Easy volume adjustment and sound switching without using tools
- IP 53
- Standards and certifications: CE, UL.
Featuring numerous melodies and a great sound power, this simple and efficient offer guaranteed to you distance-view information to improve your productivity. We can produce tailor-made products to suit your specific requirements.
- Construction machines
- Transporters, conveyors, shipbuilding, printing, prevention of accidents/safety, car parks.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ