Acti 9 iC60 RCBO
Residual current circuit breaker with integrated overcurrent protection
Residual current protection device for fish bone application
The Acti 9 iC60 RCBO’s self-contained residual current device is designed to offer complete protection for final circuits :
- protects against short-circuits and cable overloads
- protects personnel against electric shock by direct or indirect contact.
- protects equipment against fires set by leakage currents
- For single-phase Acti 9 iC60 RCBO, the neutral is not interrupted when device is tripped.
Hence RCBO can be used on most circuits, except those operating under TT or IT earthing systems.
- The 2 poles Acti 9 iC60 RCBO switches neutral together with phase.
It is therefore suitable for all circuits, irrespective of earthing system (except for TN-C).
- For the iC60 RCBO PoN, it carries out a quick and reliable plug on installation with FE blade and Neutral jaw.
- IP20 Insulated terminals
- Test push-button
- Visi-Trip window: Fault tripping is indicated by a red mechanical indicator on the front face
- Positive contact indication: The green strip guarantees physical opening of the contacts and permits
- Clocking clip for dismounting
- Padlocking device
- Increased product service life thanks to fast-closing feature independent of the speed of actuation of the toggle.
- Remote indication: open/closed/tripped, with optional auxiliary contacts.
ApplicationsCommercial building and Industry
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ