High performance meters for mains or critical loads on HV/LV networks
PowerLogic power-monitoring units for HV and LV networks
FeaturesThe PowerLogic CM4000T circuit monitors are ideal for critical power and large energy users who cannot afford to be shut down. The PowerLogic CM4000T can detect and record transient voltages that exceed the voltage withstand of sensitive equipment.
- Detection and capture of voltage sags and swells
- Detection and capture of short transients — 0.2 µs
- Flicker measurement per IEC61000-4-15, 2003
- Power quality evaluation against EN 50160 standard
- Disturbance direction detection - Indicates whether a disturbance originated upstream or downstream from the meter
- Ultra-fast recording of electrical parameters every second, 100 ms, or every cycle
- Energy trending and forecasting
- Alarm setpoint learning — Patented feature, takes the guesswork out of alarm configuration
- Extensive onboard memory (up to 32 MB) to capture billing data, events, and waveforms.
- High speed Ethernet communications (optional) with server for HTML pages
- Alarm notification via email — Learn of problems fast
- Flexible I/O — Up to 25 inputs/outputs
- Highly accurate — IEC 60687 and ANSI C12.20 Class 0.2S for energy
The PowerLogic CM4000T circuit monitor helps you:
- reduce your energy costs
- improve your power quality
- improve your continuity of service for optimal management of your electrical installation and a better productivity.
- Panel instrumentation.
- Sub-billing / cost allocation.
- Remote monitoring of an electrical installation.
- Extensive power-quality monitoring. Contract and load curve optimisation.
- EN50160 electricity supply compliance checking.
- Metering of other utilities.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ