Weather is big to business. Penn State University estimates that one-third of private industry activities — roughly $3 trillion in annual revenues — experience some degree of weather-related risk. With climate change and weather events becoming more dynamic, Schneider Electric offers world-class weather forecasting services and sensors to enhance and differentiate its solutions.
Predictive weather intelligenceMake strategic decisions that enhance efficiency, improve safety, and mitigate risk with our industry-leading forecasts
Why work with Schneider Electric?
- Increase operational safety and efficiency We help clients to protect people and assets by accurately forecasting detailed, location-specific weather conditions.
- 24/7 access to critical weather information Critical weather intelligence is available when and where you need it — accessible via computer, tablet, smartphone, or delivered via web services.
- Our precipitation and temperature forecasts have been independently rated number one for the last eight consecutive years.
- We are the only weather provider to allow customers to consult with a professional meteorologist online, any time of the day or night.
- We are the exclusive provider of patented, location-specific weather alerts for the conditions of greatest importance to you.
- Our forecasts are available globally — with weather monitoring for more than 21,000 locations worldwide.
- Our weather is available anywhere — via computer, tablet, or smartphone.