You don't have a large budget available to accommodate energy efficiency improvements in your facilities. You need a way to identify specific projects for energy reduction and collaborate quickly and cost-effectively. Furthermore, your projects must be prioritized and analyzed prior to allocating dollars and time.
Improving Your Business
Whether your goal is to become more sustainable, use less resources, purchase energy more efficiently or all of the above, Schneider Electric is the only partner that can help you with everything you need. As part of the strategic planning process, you will be assigned a single point of contact at Schneider Electric. Together with you and your team, we will identify goals, energy risk tolerances, action plans and schedules during the course of your rollout.
Why Schneider Electric?
- Through our customizable EnergySTEP program, our goal is to deliver the right level of service to meet your needs. We can include capital project identification, energy monitoring services and energy project implementation.
- In the Collaborative Action Plan (CAP) approach, Schneider Electric engineers work in collaboration with 4 to 12 of your facilities to identify and develop energy reduction projects. This approach combines training and visibility to drive energy efficiency at all levels of your organization.
- With our Model Site Action Plan (MAP) approach, we will identify energy savings projects at 4 to 6 of your facilities to help you identify and leverage energy projects in any geographical location.
A Difference You Deserve
- Collaborating with Schneider Electric on energy efficiency planning is an interactive approach to energy management. We are not providing simply an energy audit, but encouraging ownership and enabling projects to reach completion.
- Our engineers listen to your goals for energy efficiency and your ideas about what you want to accomplish and transform them into an actionable plan.
- We have the tools and experience to become your energy management partner, from idea to implementation, and to ongoing monitoring of energy efficiency.
Whether you have an experienced team internally who need a little guidance on where to start, or have limited onsite capabilities to identify opportunities, Schneider Electric is here for you. We can help you kick start your overall energy efficiency program, build interest in energy efficiency within your organization and identify projects to reduce energy consumption.
Reduce your energy consumption by 5 to10%.
See common projects and opportunities across your entire facility portfolio
Identify cost savings opportunities
Enjoy a capital-project payback period of 3 years or less.
Learn how energy efficiency is the simplest and most effective method to save cost in your facilities
Achieve immediate and real cost savings through implementing low-cost projects and planning future capital projects.